Septic 101 Class for Real Estate Professionals
“The Need to Know”
Our new Septic 101 class is a “Must Take” for Real Estate Professionals who want to fully understand how Septic Systems can make or break your Real Estate transaction. Earn two continuing education credits towards your real estate license renewal upon completion of this course. Below is a brief outline of the course.
Includes the following topics:
- Understanding the April 2012 NJDEP regulatory changes
- Septic Tank and Cesspool – what’s the difference
- What is a Hydraulic load test and why do we need it
- System component explanation
- The Inspection process
- All forms used in Inspection Process
We cover completion of the inspection process including procedural steps and the when and why of Hydraulic load testing. We also cover Inspection protocols, Terminology, Reporting, Basic Septic Design, and the Standards of Individual Surface Sewage Disposal Systems. Finally we review State Inspection forms and County review fees.
Cathy Bender-Buckman or Jamie Bitzer